Luma Mattress™ from $695 - $1,195
Most foam-on-foam beds found online only have about 30% working ingredients. The other 70% is basically the type of foam you’ll find in a sofa cushion! With the Luma Mattress 90% of the materials actively respond to you, keeping you gently supported and comfy. So unless you really love sleeping on the sofa, you should consider a Luma Mattress.
- 1.5 inch thick Premium Talalay Latex for breathable pressure relief and uplifting comfort
- 8 inch thick Pocket Coil Support unit
- 1 inch of HD base foam